Article provided by: Star Recovery Center
Whether you're dealing with drugs or alcohol, you need supervised addiction treatment in Anaheim today! Star Recovery Centers offers access to some of the most reliable and advanced treatment centers in the business. Here, we address both addiction and co-occurring disorders in one all-encompassing rehab program with outstanding long-term benefits.
Treating addiction alone vs. starting rehab
The concept of self-treating is generally not a wise idea, but it becomes especially dangerous when it comes to drug or alcohol addiction. As a form of self-treatment, self-medication is both ineffective and potentially life-threatening due to the many unknowns that may come into play. This includes predisposition to medication allergies, drug interactions, side-effects, overdoses, etc. Most people who perform self-detox relapse soon after, while the rest end up in a worse state than before and require professional care anyway.
To prevent all this convo, we advise going to a rehab facility as soon as you decide to undergo rehab. Our rehabilitation facility offers all the conditions you need to recover and heal fast. These include:
- In-depth assessment and diagnosis – The assessment phase will allow our experts to gather data about your addiction, medical history, and current physical and mental health status. They will then put together a patient-oriented detox and treatment plan based on the findings for immediate relief and long-term recovery.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – The dual diagnosis program deals with co-occurring mental disorders, both mild and severe.
- Inpatient treatment – The inpatient treatment is the ideal choice for individuals struggling with advanced addiction, who need 24/7 monitoring, medication, therapy, and peer support.
- Safe and supportive environment – Our addiction treatment in Anaheim takes place in a safe, calm, relaxing, and home-like environment, where patients can heal and recover with our experts' assistance. Our facilities offer all the comfort and relaxation you need for sustainable sobriety and recovery during the inpatient program.
While we don't offer outpatient services, we can easily help you with that too. Our partner rehab facilities provide extensive outpatient care and personalized recovery programs, depending on your needs and capabilities.
The cure for addiction
While addiction is a chronic disorder (it has no medical cure by definition), our rehabilitation treatment can offer the next best thing to a cure – long-term sobriety with minimal management. The key to a sober and healthy lifestyle lies in the changes you are willing to undergo to regain your freedom. With our experts' help, you will succeed in:
- Growing more confident, positive, and with improved self-esteem
- Understanding the need for responsibility and accountability
- Learning about addiction, withdrawal, relapse, and co-occurring disorders
- Adopting a healthier, more active lifestyle (nutrition, regular workouts, social life, new hobbies, etc.)
- Working towards a better career and a more flourishing family life, etc.
At Star Recovery Centers, we offer the most effective addiction treatment in Anaheim. If you want to begin the detox treatment today, contact our experts, and let's discuss your options moving forward! Now is the time to leave addiction behind for good and begin a new life. Dare, call in for an immediate assessment, and your life will never be the same again.Addiction Treatment Anaheim